No.75S Short Taper Point Bit (Hex Shank)
Makes pre-holes for nail or screw to prevent breaking the wood
Recommended for DIY users with easy to use length of the bit
- Making pre-holes, to prevent break the wood when hitting nails and tightening screws.
- Easy to use for shorter nails or screws, most recommended for DIY users.
- Tapered and single flute bit style features good bites to the woods and smooth chip ejection.
|Recommended tool(s)||Quick Change Impact Driver
Electric Power Drill
|RPm Range||Less than 3,000 rpm|
|Material(s)||High Carbon Steel|
- Overall Length：L
- Spiral Length：SL
- Shank Shape：d
|Product No.||Set||Description||Overall Length||Spiral Length||Shank Shape||Qty (Inner Box)|
|75S-SA||A Set||3, 4, 5mm (1pc)||-||-||-||12|
|75S-SB||B Set||4, 5, 6mm (1pc)||-||-||-|
|75S-S030||3mm Set||3mm (3pcs)||90||35||6.35|
|75S-S040||4mm Set||4mm (3pcs)||105||50||6.35|
|75S-S050||5mm Set||5mm (3pcs)||115||60||6.35|
※6mm included in B Set ： Overall Length：115mm / Spiral Length：60mm / Shank Shape：6.35mm Hex Shank
- 1. How deep should the pre-hole will be?
- Make a pre-hole of 2/3 to half the length of the screw.
- 2. Which part of the taper point bit is indicated as size 3mm?
- The size 3mm is indicated at the most biggest diameter of the taper point bits
- 3. What is size to match the screw?
- Refer to the below guideline.
Taper Point Bit size Applicable screw sizes 3mm 2.1〜2.7mm 4mm 3.1〜4.5mm 5mm 5.1〜5.8mm 6mm 6.1〜6.5mm